Ads By Google

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

The Oscar Mayer Kid


Andy Lambros Then
"The Little Fisherman"
"It only took me an hour to learn the song because my two (older) sisters helped me," Andy said in an interview with the Los Angeles Times....
 "I didn't realize the cameras were still rolling, and I asked.... How's that?"

Lambros also did two films when he was 8 and 10 years old...... "Fatso" where he played Dom DeLuise  as a child and "History of the World Part I."
                             (His Part was Cut)

"My parents didn't let my success go to my head!"
"I was a regular kid. I had to take out the garbage....
 and do the dishes."



The story behind the famous Oscar Mayer commercial from the 1970's. As told by former Oscar Mayer V.P. of Marketing - Jerry Ringlien


 
Andy Lambros Now
Andrew “Andy” Lambros is a web and graphic designer, developer, marketing expert and business consultant. He is the Co-founder and President of the "Dream Builders Company", located just outside of Los Angeles, in Southern California.

 Andy has been in the technology and multimedia fields for nearly twenty years, and has worked on countless websites and technology projects throughout his career.


No comments:

Post a Comment