Ads By Google

Thursday, March 18, 2021

For All Time


Today's movie is "For All Time"  According to the IMDb 
"A man is facing middle-age and a failing marriage.He finds a time slip that can take him back to the end of the 18th Century."
It is a made for TV movie starring Mark Hammon, David Lereaney, and Mary McDonell, which first aired October 18, 2000.
It was based on The Twilight Zone episode, " A Stop at Willoughby " written by Rod Serling. The teleplay was by Vivienne Radkoff and it was directed by Steven Schachter. Wish it didn't take 21 years for me to discover this! 
Also, I wish my loving wife could have been with me now so we could share this together.
I have always been a fan of Rod Serling's writing and remember the Twilight Zone episode"A Stop At Willouhby" vividly.
I'm sure you will enjoy this! If you have an hour or so for yourself you will not be disapointed!




No comments:

Post a Comment